Morrison Public Schools are located just north of Stillwater, Oklahoma in Noble County. Our community has experienced remarkable growth in the last few years. The town continues to grow and the school system is a vital part of the community. Morrison Public School serves students in grades Pre-Kindergarten through Twelfth grade. We are genuinely proud of our fine students, who annually achieve above the national and state averages on standardized assessments. More importantly, our graduates leave us to become successful adults in virtually every walk of life.
- Due to inclement weather, the Title VII meeting has been canceled for Monday, December 9. This meeting has be re-scheduled for January 13 at 6:00 in the Middle School building.
- The Elementary Christmas Concert has been rescheduled for Thursday, December 19 beginning at 6:30. The Band Concert will be held the same day beginning at 7:00. There will be a small intermission between concerts.
- 2013-14 Bus Route Schedule
- Morrison School will have a new Drop-off and Pick-up procedure for the 2013-14 school year. Click here for a copy of the instructions and map.
- Read about the Student Drug Testing Policy, Transportation Policy, Harassment Policy, and Online Instruction Policy
- Weather Information - In case of inclement weather, please check all major OKC TV stations.
- Follow Mr. Vernon on Twitter @sup52i006 and Mrs. Reynolds on Twitter @principal52i006
- Morrison Public Schools does not have an Instagram or Facebook Account.
P.O. Box 176
2nd St. & C Avenue
Morrison, OK 73061
Shalon Reynolds, High School Principal
580-724-3307 High School Office
Christy Williams, Elem/MS Principal
580-724-3620 Elementary Office
580-724-3676 Middle School Office
Cory Bales, Athletic Director
580-724-9307 Event Center
580-724-3007 High School Office